Taking place once a week, our support group is here to help you.
Coventry – Wednesdays – 1pm – 3pm
Leicester – Thursdays – 2pm – 4pm
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them”
Lack of motivation can affect us all, and some more than others, but it can also affect our mental health too.
This week we looked at ways to push you into taking action and keep you moving each day.
Top tips for Lack of Motivation
- Remember why you want to do it in the first place
- Envision the success if you do it (or the failure if you don’t)
- Create a supportive environment
- Let others motivate you
- Dream big, act small, act now
- Break tasks into manageable tasks
- Be gentle with yourself
To learn more about lack of motivation and how this session can help you, download the session content.
If you feel you need help or support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org