First established in 2014, Veganuary has taken the world by storm and has challenged over 1 million people to go vegan for the month of January. Veganism not only helps to end animal farming, but it also has numerous health and environmental benefits too. It’s a great way to challenge yourself and act on the ethos of “New Year, New You”, and if after 31 days you decide it is not for you, then that is fine too!
Throughout January, CODE will be giving you tips and advice to help keep you on track, so stay tuned on our social channels!
Veganuary isn’t just about food and your diet, but you can also look at making sure other products that you use are vegan friendly too. This could be toiletries, beauty products, toothpaste etc.
CODE’s Top tips
- Sign up to Veganuary by clicking here (https://veganuary.com/try-vegan/) – you can get exclusive meal plans, recipes and advice
- Plan ahead – Veganism doesn’t have to be costly, so make sure you do meal plans!
- Do your research – lots of major supermarkets have now expanded on their offering, there are lots of products out there!
- Knowledge – make sure you are aware of the huge health and environmental benefits that Veganism has
- Stock up – keep those vegan friendly snacks to hand to stop you from caving in your challenge
- Try it with a friend – that way you can encourage and support each other along the way.
We wish you luck on your new vegan journey!